In this post, we are going to see the 15 best unknown facts about actor Vijay. In our website, we already posted many of the articles about Ilayathalapathy Vijay. You can check all the post by clicking here.
There are millions of fans are waiting for his upcoming Vijay 60 film. I am also one among that. Let us see some cool & interesting stuff about Vijay.
- 15. Vijay is the only Tamil actor to reached 50 Crores and 100 Crores Box office collection after Super Star Rajinikanth. (Click to see the top 10 tamil movies box office collection)
- 14. Vijay was introduced by his father “SA Chandrasekar” in “Naalaiya Theerpu” film.
- 13. Vijay won the first best actor award for “Kadhalukku Mariyathai”
- 12. Vijay was popularly known after his “Poove Unakkaga” film which became a tremendous hit in Kollywood.
- 11. Each and every year Vijay fans donating the blood and books to show their love towards Vijay. (Only a few actors fans doing this great thing in the world like Vijay, Ajith & Super Star)
- 10. Vijay has one younger sister named “Vidhya”. She died at the age of 2. Before that, Vijay was very talkative. But after his sister died, he became a silent person and that incident disturbed him a lot.
- 9. Usually, Vijay acted crying scenes as very naturally without using the chloroform. Once he thought his sister means, the tears will automatically come. This is the reason behind the natural crying scene, he told that in an interview.
- 8. Vijay’s son “Sanjay” name has arrived from the first three letters of “Sangeetha” and last three letters of “Vijay”
- 7. Vijay is a great fan of Superstar. He got the film chance from SAC after spoke “Annalamai” movie dialogue. (He often told Superstar is the best actor in the Industry and no one can replace him)
- 6. He is one among the popular actor to know all the skills like Dancing, Singing, Crying, Fighting, Acting, Romancing and much more. (Ps: His smile is so much attractive and because of that many of the girls falling in love with Vijay.)
- 5. In his 24 years of Tamil cinema industry, Vijay has introduced nearly 20 new directors among his 59 films.
- 4. He has married Sangeetha on 25th August 1999.
- 3. R.B.Choudhary is the producer who produced maximum number of films for Vijay (Number of films = 5)
- 2. Vijay got Kalaimamani award in 1998 from Kalaignra Karunanithi
- 1. The name Ilayathalapathy was titled by his father SA Chandrasekhar which is nothing but the “Leader of young generation”. Without arguably everybody accepted Vijay as Ilayathalapathy.
Share this with your friends…